The faculty’s Vision, Mission and Objectives are aligned with the Vision, Mission and Objectives of UiTM.
To establish the Faculty of Film, Theatre and Animation (FiTA) as a premier faculty of outstanding scholarship and academic excellence, capable of providing leadership to the Bumiputera’s dynamic involvement in the field of the performing arts and the creative industries of world-class standards, in order to produce globally competitive graduates of sound ethical standing.
To enhance the knowledge and expertise of Bumiputeras in the field of the performing arts and the creative industries through research and community service, based on moral values and professional ethics.
- To provide maximum opportunities for Bumiputeras to pursue professionally recognised programmes of study in the field of the performing arts and the creative industries.
- To provide quality and innovative programmes of study relevant to current market needs and customer demands, in line with policies of national development.
- To establish a human resource development programme as a tool for the assimilation of a value system within the performing arts and creative industries.
- To ensure that FiTA graduates are adequately prepared through practical and theoretical knowledge to join the local as well as global workforce.
- To establish FiTA as a catalyst in community development and a centre of excellence in the research of the field, as well as the entrepreneurial development and management of the performing arts and the creative industries.